View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #1
Knubbelmonster
GX Member

Knubbelmonster is on a distinguished road
Hello from Vienna, Austria

As i know there are a few german speaking members in this forum - now i would say - there is just one more... And before i start i have to apologize for my sometimes shabby english...

I'm Jörg, some of you may know me from the Alero Owners Group on Facebook, 37 years old, originally a german but living in Austria since almost 10 years.

As you surely think i have an Alero, to be a little more detailed a 1999 Alero GLS - Export version - sold as a Chevy - like almost every european Alero. I bought it one year ago when my daily driver - a 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager Turbodiesel (an Austrian-made Pseudo-Chrysler) had massive problems with the gearbox - it was just cheaper to buy the Alero than getting a used gearbox for the family van - so i bought the Alero with lots of rust under the sideskirts for only 390 € - worked 4 full days on it and took it to the official inspection... in this year the alero got from 232.000 km to 253.000 km - the chrysler (normally my daily driver) was repaired a few weeks later, but i like my small blue thing - so i decided that the alero will be kept in family - my wife doesn't want to understand my decision, but she has to live with it...
Knubbelmonster is offline   Reply With Quote