View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #159
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
^LOL....i know i'm pretty damn lame for not getting pics up. I couldn't believe you compared me to Cavs....then i saw the JK and felt better As cavs would say "its just a stupid car show....i have a family i have to take care of so i can't give up 2 days!" lol...love that guy.

Anywho....its gonna suck if i can't make it since this is the last one...and there are going to be aleros/people there i haven't met in person but if i can't make it then i plan on making a drive out to a meet that someone else plans in the future. This is the only car meet i ever go to and i love it but my future comes first. If i don't get this job you can bet your ass i'll be there.

Ok....now don't get too surprised....but YES....i'm going outside right now to take a couple pics of Robin. lol. Gonna take them on my phone and then i have to figure out how to get them on here but they will be up within the next hour or two! Not much to look at right now but i gotta get some up!

Easy on cavs, your basically on the same boat now... Kinda. but you need to come! Things have changed since you last seen my car in person.

If you don't have a smart phone, send the pictures to your email, jump on a computer, save photos, upload to photobucket, then copy IMG code and post em in here. Or you can get the photobucket app and do the same thing.

I understand some things have to come first. But it will be the weekend! You can make it
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.