Thread: Fall Meet
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #13
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
Well, she really switched it up on me last August when she cheated and left me for a different boyfriend.... Oh well, what are you gonna do? This is part of why I may end up selling the Alero after ASS this year.

Man screw that!! Don't you dare sell your car over what some trick did. If I was you, I would go right on up to that court and get half of her money! She's not worth it. Honestly, if she's doing these things to you, she's doing it on purpose... Trust me, I would know, I've gone through a lot.

If I was you, I'd put that Alero on a pedestal and drag her back to the pit where she came from. I know I'm probably coming off really hard and aggressive, but in my personal opinion nothing is more grimy than a cheater, a fraud and a liar, all of which I despise.

Let me put it this way to wrap up... I saved myself 75% by switching to single... not only that, but now I have a decent Grand Am AND I'm the proud owner of a 1994 Cutlass Supreme CONVERTIBLE.... The vert is a hard to find car now. None of this would be possible if I was being a sucka and letting females control me or dictate how I should feel and act.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote