View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #50
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
Thanks. It's a huge improvement, even with crappy regular halogen bulbs. Im going to order some 55W HIDs to match my low beams shortly

Also, it's ok to put a switch in on the 12V wire correct? I already did and it seems to be working ok, but I just wanted to make sure it's not going to hurt anything.
Yeah you can put a switch on it its not going to hurt anything...and it is probably nice to have one to bypass it anyway. I've notice one thing about mine...and that is when it is really cold the contact in the relay will bump back and forth and never truly latch until it is warm...this causes a flashing effect in the lights, but other than that I've not had a problem with this mod ever. Enjoy dude....mine helps me on those really dark back roads here.