View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Just cause you have a faster car, putting down a faster time, doesn't mean you're going to win the race. Stop thinking like a ricer

You're the one thinking like a ricer. "Oh ho I beat a Lambo!" big deal, that doesn't mean your car is any faster than his, just means he can't drive or has malfunctions. I smoked a Z06 at the track too, but he ran a 16.4... nothing to brag about.

Once traction issues disappear, the real colors show. One reason everyone around here seems to like roll races. Helps eliminates the excuses of tire spin. I guess I just don't understand the point of being glad you beat the other car solely due to their inability to handle their vehicle.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote