View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #9
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
You're the one thinking like a ricer. "Oh ho I beat a Lambo!" big deal, that doesn't mean your car is any faster than his, just means he can't drive or has malfunctions. I smoked a Z06 at the track too, but he ran a 16.4... nothing to brag about.

Once traction issues disappear, the real colors show. One reason everyone around here seems to like roll races. Helps eliminates the excuses of tire spin. I guess I just don't understand the point of being glad you beat the other car solely due to their inability to handle their vehicle.

After reading this I have to agree with you there but I do think that if the point is to deflate the other guys oversized ego then that way is the way to do it as long as you don't get all proud over it.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote