View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 01:43 AM   #9
Bahlzeron
GX Member

Bahlzeron is on a distinguished road
That is a hard find.. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to import a good shell from outside of the rust belt. One thing I don't understand.. The big three design and build their vehicles in states that think salt is the cure all for everything, and yet still they are designed for a perfect world where water, dirt, sun, and any other oxidizers don't exist. I replaced my left front fender today, I pulled out about three pounds of frozen dirt that was caked behind it.... alas, such as the disposable society the world has become.

And by the way, if your trunk latch breaks and your trunk is stuck closed, it is a royal PITA to get it open to replace said latch. However once open the latch only takes a few minutes to replace.

Last edited by Bahlzeron : 01-12-2016 at 01:44 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar
Bahlzeron is offline   Reply With Quote