View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #8
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLo View Post
@ nas... Yeah this guy drives a honda... He said he has a buddy that drives an alero and was on this site. I forget his name tho.. And yeah he sounds just like that... Lmao.. dude told me to buy some kind of grease to put on the connector. I can buy it at any auto part store.. It supposed to keep the connection flowing.. Idk...

please tell me he isn't talking about dielectric grease...If he is, then don't listen to your ricer buddy about anything..

the only thing that will do is kill the circuit, electricity doesn't flow well through dielectric grease. it is used as a sealer on rubber gaskets and spark plug boots to keep water out of connections, because it doesn't break down with heat or electricity.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote