View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #5
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
It's definitely a low price, but price isn't an issue. What is the lead time currently? Should be easy to project since you know the cutoff for the sale and have an idea how many will sell combined with how many are on order.

Shoot me a price that makes it worthwhile for the manufacturer to get me one in January.

Well I wouldn't know how many radiators are sold during this sale until the sale is over. I won't know how many cores to order until this time, and the lead-time depends on the availability of the cores, which also again depends on how many we order.

Lead-time is always a tricky thing to quote people, atleast when your depending on other people/companies to get something done, and when there are many factors at play. I realize the long lead-times on these radiators compared to other products is the one thing holding us back from selling more of them, which is why I am trying to combat that by making a larger run of them. The bottom line though is even a run of 20 is still a short run for manufacturer standards. Even 100 might be a short-run. I don't know that there is a price, or atleast any price even close to reasonable that would make one of these radiators happen within essentially a 3-week span. I guess if it's that important that it absolutely has to be done by January 31st, PM me the highest price you'd be willing to pay for one of these radiators, and I will see what I can make happen.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote