View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 11:16 AM   #98
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian13 View Post
Nice!!

hmm... you just gave me an idea for the snow meth injector fluid reservoir location with the washer fluid bottle.

Also, I was looking at your configuration for the pcv system. Where does the pcv valve on the front valve cover go too? Also, how's the rear valve cover opening connected to the front or the uim for vacuum?

That washer bottle iirc was from a Saab but doesn't quite fit for hoods that use a stock prop rod.

The PCV hose from front cover goes to the blower inlet casting, until I can find a better way to do it. I'll probably tap into the driver's side top of the UIM.

The rear one uses a 90 degree brass elbow and hose going to a small filter in the driver's side of engine compartment (not under vacuum). That's one of the things I hope I get time to finish later.

The intercooler traps a lot of the PCV vapor oil, but I still don't like it going through the blower and having to clean out the intercooler, even though my intercooler does not have to be removed to clean. The MAF sensor, especially, should not be subject to any PCV vapors. I have been taking apart the intercooler pipes every other day to check their condition. Still a lot of things to sort out in this build.