View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #100
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian13 View Post
I hope that the pcv doesn't push oil also through the blower under boost because I think it could mess up the blower too. You should put an oil catch can instead.

I know that there's tons of things you're planning to do with this build. I am looking forward to your seeing how your build progresses.

I am looking to turn the motor over tomorrow for LA1 swapped Malibu. Its the first time in almost 4 years lol. I've been super slow and missing lots of parts with endless trips to the junk yard for misc nuts bolts and lots of wires. I've been a little stumped lately with the mp62 pcv routing. Lots of thinking...

At one point in the past, I ran the PCV tube from the front valve cover to an aluminum oil cooler in front between the headlights, then routed it back to the blower. The reason I did it then was to keep heat out of the blower, but I may revisit that method. It did trap a lot of vapor, but I did not "invent" a practical way to drain it. Shouldn't be too difficult,though.....