View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #57
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
Looks good...but I still suggest as I do to others on here..."you should have learned how to do it yourself". Learn how to rebuild it so you gain something from it and fix it yourself when something goes wrong. Now all you can say is "oh I paid someone to do it for me".

could be half and half though, maybe his motor is getting built and he understands the jist of it, but doesn't have the time or tools to do it, but he may be putting together the turbo kit himself.......

I'll admit that my bottem end is being put together at a shop, because I am not gonna chance a little clearence eff up by me, cost me $3000 or $4000 grand, and I am also not gonna do my own heads, you bet your ass the best 60degree shop WOT-TECH will be doing my heads, but I will be assembling everything else myself, and fabbing up the supercharger setup.....