View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 12:07 AM   #30
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
He had a red 2.4l and the body and trans were going south so he swapped the motor to a manual body that is painted a darker blue.
Bingo. Left the engine bay the original black. Exterior is a Ford Edge color, Dark Blue Pearl Metallic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
Car's looking great Chris!!
You get the sway bars in yet?
Yes, car's handling is comically good. I took a friend (who owns a performance shop that works on GTRs/Lambos/etc. for well known individuals) for a ride and he just laughed when we took some turns. It's crazy how good it drives. Far superior to my 1999 Subaru 2.5RS which had all the suspension mods too.

I'll post a thread soon as I get some photos tomorrow and give you guys the catch up story on what I'm up to and where the car's at and what's next.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote