Thread: Alero Problems
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:37 AM   #12
00AleroGoldPackageV6
GX Member

00AleroGoldPackageV6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotAlero View Post
You have a Gold Package Alero ? (Gold Emblems). GLS has leather seats, alloy rims and sunroof if I remember correctly.

We should have a Alero meet for GTA people

Yes I have the Gold Package, it goes really good with the Dark Red colour. And nah, I don't have leather seats, chrome rims or a sunroof. So it's a GL. But, I saw a GLS in Toronto about a week ago. It had chrome rims, leather seats, but I wasn't that tall to see if it has a sunroof or not lol.

I think my Alero has the sport suspension package, because my car looks lowered. But it doesn't have a spoiler. But I went to a scrapyard and took a spoiler off a Purple 99 Alero. I felt sorry for that Purple Alero because the head gasket blew and it was just sitting there.

Oh and another thing, on the drivers side door the tire size says P225/50R16, but on my actual tires it says P205/50R16. The tires is a Goodyear Eagle LS(-A?)

Yeah we should, I'll get pictures of my Alero up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrobert871207 View Post
my car did that when my o2 was out
Quote:
Originally Posted by worknprog.99 View Post
well then in that case good deal.. even if you have to do an intake gasket it will be money well spent...

I would just like to add, that the owner who had the Alero before, I don't think that they know a lot about cars, because to the looks of the maintenance the car was VERY poorly maintained. They just drove the car and never bothered to repair anything. When I changed the oil the oil was an RED colour , and the air filter was black with dust and it had bugs in it. Luckly my Alero got a home where it would be taken care of.

Last edited by 00AleroGoldPackageV6 : 05-12-2010 at 06:41 AM.
00AleroGoldPackageV6 is offline   Reply With Quote