View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 09:25 PM   #12
bigd6983

Quote:
Originally posted by Grouch@Nov 23 2004, 07:05 PM
Haven't read through the whole thing as of yet, but just wanna throw this into the mix:
http://60degreev6.com/modules.php?op=modlo...cf7ae62f811a60b
i like the link grouch and its appropriate, all though i love the design of a electric supercharger cause when perfected it should have no drain on the car to produce boost, unlike turbos(backpressure + heat) and supercharger (takes hp to make hp)......

and formula the only questions id have about my theory is the way his set up is would be would just one motor going be sufficient for a 30 horse gain or would it need 2 motors? and would not running all 3 motors create some kind of disfigured air flow from the other stand still motor(s).......

i think this idea is a more realisitic street idea, when i say street most of us alero owners drive our aleros daily, and having this type of boost at our fingertips yet not would bug the crap out of me.....

shoot the idea at him, see what he thinks......see if he can do some runs, find out what the amperage draw off one motor is, off two motors.....

I think with a highly rated battery, upgraded alternator and wiring, this could be reliable without having to add unnecessary equipment in the trunk which i think would be a key point in selling a lot of these.....