Thread: Rear Ended!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:18 AM   #16
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
well actually, geico, and progressive, arent that bad of companies, labor hours are just a few bucks short of state farm, geico like to use allot of OEM parts, progressive tend to lean more to the afterbirth parts which isnt bad, but on some parts it can be

neither car wont total, at least here they wouldnt, i can fix that all day long, and i would tell the adjustor that, which then he would write the estimate so i can do just that, and fix it, just becasue you see the 1/4 is buckled, thats what we do dude, put that car on the frame rack, and pull pull pull!!!

as i would pull the the frame rail body panle, trunk floor, inner and outter wheel house especially on the frame rail, we keep pressure on the tower while we pull, and bring the 1/4 back to shape, now keep in mind too that frame machines can pull with 20 tons of power, so ya that 1/4 can be fixed

dude its no problem, i can fix i k now i can fix it, unless things are different out in your area, it could total and if it does well then keep it totaled
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote