Thread: Rear Ended!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #20
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
im not knocking the warranty thing at all, its great for a customer, well it being a dodge dealership i wouldnt go to it, i have seen and had to re do so many cars from dealership body shops, one focus i fixed the bumper was being held on with vise grips, and it came from a ford dealer shop

here in the chicago land area there are a chain of shops called gerber collision, the owner sold every single shop to allstate, kept the name and now allstate has a huge chain of body shops, and i wouldnt let a tech from those shops touch my toliet

i say dude you have a say so tell geico no im going here, ok adjustor goes to that shop and there is nothing they can do about it
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote