View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #107
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
I was going to say. I never personally bashtalked the people. You saying I know nothing.
I have a 300 hemi. Stroking it to a 6.7L 410 beast and it will be dynoing hopefully atleast close to 600hp. Then I will be looking at not one but TWIN superchargers.
I am puting $20,000 down on a 2013 Shelby. with the new 5.8L 640hp engine.

Not bragging, but ^ that upthere is proof I am not used to dealing with four cylinder engine.. I wouldnt want to blow the pistons threw my hood..
Thanks for the link, gunna check it out right now

Quote:
I uploaded pics.
Alero will be a winter car

Quote:
Every one keeps saying the same thing.
It was a "Figure of speech" look it u

Quote:
I just made an account on Photo Bucket.
Car is recently in Cobourg, getting the 6.7L kit done..
As for all the other posts, I dont have time to sit hear and read them all.
The comments will just keep on coming.
Have to find a thread about Mesh in the slots of my bumper. (If their is one)
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pjwallington/ >>> ? I think thats the link

Quote:
Ill be coming down your way soon if you wanna meet up and drewl over my build.
Im a 42 year old Construction worker, making $32 an hour and $64 an hour double-time.
16 hours a day. I could tell you more, but your just a waste of time.
I dont have all day to sit behind a computer and argue unlike you, if anyone. Your the 16 year old shooting your mouth off.

Quote:
Working at the Darlington Nuclear Plant.
Grossed $6700 last week. (But only brought home $2800,Due to taxes.. governments a F***** rip off)

Quote:
Van And Truck World In Cobourg.
I asked about Magnaflow Cat-back, and they said $1,100 and $1,600 with instillation
And I found full exhaust (SLP Loudmouth 1/s for $600), I dont know the quality difference, but im liking the price....
They Said Predator tune was $599.. I think thats an okay price, but I never looked into it.
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pjwallington/ Just posted what I did on the Alero today. With the 300 Beside her

Quote:
For all you diss-believers , http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pjwallington/

The pics of what I did on the alero today... The 300 is beside her
Have a nice day young fellers

I was going to point out each quote by itself but they are say the same thing

You are full of shit, You are not 42 years old. I love how in one post you are a construction worker, then you work in a nuclar power plant, I gues the Simpsons must have been on TV while your posting.

Your Alero has shitty red loom, horsepower adding stickers, and gay tribal bs on the nose. You are on a waiting list for a 2013 Shelby? Yeah sure you are. What are you doing to afford that? Flipping burgers and riding your bike for your paper route, while your going to school? Junior, I seriously doubt that you could afford the gas for that car, even if gas was $1.50 a gallon, let alone the insurance.

I could be an internet genius about anything too. Somebody asks a question, I read the question, then Google it and change the wording around a bit to make it look like my own. The difference between you and anybody on this board that their testicals have dropped and voices have deepened is that we know what the hell we are talking about on here. If one of us doesn't know, we either ask and accept the answer, or SEARCH. We don't come on here like you with panties in a bunch (that mommy bought for you) and get all pissed off becasue we told you that a $500 turbo kit on ebay is pretty much a piece of crap. But yet, you have $60,000 plus to spend on a Shelby.

Your 6th post. number 6!! Was a post about how this site sucks. You're now upto 34. 18 posts of you burying yourself deeper and deeper in your own bullshit.

A lot of noobs have come on here, just like you. e smack them in the head a little bit and straighten them out and then they become valualbe assets to the board and even write "how to's" and help other members. You however are lost. You are worthless, not the board.

Do us and your Alero a huge favor. Sell the car to somebody else and buy a Civic. It really seems that you think that speed and power are magical numbers that a car can get with a few stickers, park bench on the trunk, and pretty wire loom.

Bye bye, we won't miss you at all

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177