Thread: Im new!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #49
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, at 41 years old and the road Ive been down, I would never blow smoke up anyone's ass... believe me. I was the first customer to Milzy Motorsports to install everything he had to offer. Before me there were a couple of guys that bought things here and there, but I threw the kitchen sink at it. There was no such thing as an exhaust when mine was built. The car spent three days in an exhaust shop in Toronto having the system fully custom built. That was 70 bucks an hour, 10 hours per day. It took them an entire day to figure out how to get a 2.5" pipe over the rear arm without flattening it! The rest was the ridiculous price that stainless cost back then. My suspension cost me an additional 4 grand. Getting corvette hubs, designing the set up, and welding to grand am spindles, was worth more than you probably paid for your entire engine build. I am no kiddy here my friends. My calipers were 500 bucks a pop and brake pads cost me 600 bucks a set... so yea, Ive been there, done that.... My SCT carbon fiber hood was the first one made by CF tech... now 600 bucks, then 1,500!! In 2002 I bought Firestone Firehawk FZ50EP's, 2200 bucks for them to pass me four pieces of rubber, not even installed! You guys have it easy now with these cars. That is and was my point as Tim said here.