View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #37
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
You could just tell in the video that your last run was the smoothest, good launch, good shifts. Tell your buddy with the video he needs to zoom in for launch and pan out after that and then zoom in on the board at the finish.
Yeah last run was good. That was my brother, reason for not zooming and stuff is cause they are iphone videos , no battery on the real camera. Btw I hate our lazy tach lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu369258 View Post
Congrats man, hell yeah. How's the car holding up though lol besides the mentioned trans problem?
Cars holding great for all the beating, cant complaint one full year being boosted with some what high miles, its about to go thru its second winter plus its my DD. Last night I managed to beat two Cobalts and a Redline with lower trappin speed and I had less mods . My tranny issue was cause by me lettin a female drive the car and go in reverse instead of downshifting to 4th, so it grinds on 5th gear(which I dont need at the drag lol) but when you hard shift to third it tends to miss. So im "trying" to baby it.

My car slow but it did get some attention and got some ppl "wtf" in their head haha, especially when they saw its 5speed. They didnt expect it.