View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 11:20 AM   #165
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I really want to drive it and see what kind of highway monster it is. Ordered my license plate "636 WHP" lol.

I bought a spare trans in case I break this one between now and the AWD project because I plan on driving this for at least a year before doing that. I've got a few buttoning up/cleaning up items I want to take care of and just drive the car for a while, get some badass videos/photos etc.

I hate having my car down for so long, so the AWD project will be tricky to coordinate so it doesn't take years to do. The easiest way to do it of course would be to get a spare low-rust coupe and modify that while I still drive the main car. The problem is the main car has a little sentimental value so I don't really want to swap bodies again....
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote