View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Seorsum
GX Member

Seorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond reputeSeorsum has a reputation beyond repute
Hello from California!

New to the forums with my green 2000 Alero 3400 V6. I got it a year ago and it just got 120k miles! Also, I'm 17 and it's my first car!

The previous owners were okay with it, but there are some problems. Someone rear ended them so the trunk isn't aligned right. I had to bypass the heater core as it leaks into my passenger floor, changed the power steering pump, plus some parts are just a little cracked or so from weather damage. Also, the sunroof gets stuck open, I think it's just the track, the motor works just fine.

I've put a aftermarket deck in, two 12" Kicker subs and a 1200w amp in the trunk. I'm wanting to replace the two 6x9's and 4x6's.

I've been reading the forums for a bit and so far I've cleared my corners and painted the bezel. I noticed a lot of other users pictures of under the hood with different intakes and I'm interested in doing that.

One thing I really don't like is changing the spark plugs on this FWD V6, the three near the firewall are a lot of work to get to. I don't know if it's just my car, but the spark plug caps(?), the part that connects to the plug, are really hard to get off, it took me about 5 minutes for each one!

It needs a wash, and some paint on top of the trunk!

Seorsum is offline   Reply With Quote