View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #20
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
I think the specs are in the following link somewhere:

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...22cam+specs%22

and you must have missed a bit then, it's been running for awhile up until I deployed. Last minute track prep and install on the Milzy 4t65 swap mounts hosed me though right before game time. Mount bolts were too long and punched through the trans case leaving me without a transmission. Up until then, it was shredding the beef off the steels with DR's from a 70mph+ punch. This thing will be very interesting when I get back and get a new transmission in. I already have the full M/T slicks mounted and ready.

I remember all that, I just don't remember those vids. Any idea when play time is over in the sandbox?