View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #266
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
You won't know how it will look until after the group buy is finsihed because a second buy might not happen and you will have missed out.

This doesn't happen overnight Chris, especially during the holidays, I do have a work and family life as does Scot. I've been in contact with bodykits. When I have info I will post it up.

The other thing, we ar still a few cars short of the 10 needed to do a group buy. Once again everybody says they want it, I want it, I want it now! (sounds like Veruca from Willy Wonka) This is probably the best chance we have had to get the kit done and now people are showing their true colors. I now truly understand the frustration CrazyTaxi had when doing the cowl hood buy.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds