View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 01:05 AM   #14
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
This is like saying I had a problem with an Olds and I will never buy another. I had a Ford with a worn out tire, never gonna buy another. I had an issue with my ex-wife, never gonna date or marry another women. I had a problem with a fridge, never gonna own another. I had an issue with a friend so I will no longer be friends with anyone.

Maybe you put it on wrong, maybe it was something else that caused it to break but blame it on the Gatorback.

I have had plenty of Gates belts break over the years but I don't go on a rant of how the suck. Shit happens and you move on. If it were to be a consistent problem with the brand I could see but everyone loves them with the exception of you.

sure, I was mad, you wouldn't be mad if you had to change a week old belt in the rain in the middle of a 10 hour shift?

yea, I went off on a rant. it didn't all come out like it was supposed to. maybe someday I will try again, but first impressions go a long way so for now I'll stay with a brand I trust.
I loved how quiet it was, and didn't show any signs of slipping, nor did it show any signs of being installed improperly (no twisting or walking) it just snapped. bad belt? perhaps..as with most products released onto the market the good reviews outweigh the bad reviews. but that doesn't mean its a flawless product
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote