Thread: Pic request
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 12:42 PM   #8
JustinG
GX Member

JustinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01OhioAlero View Post
I know what your talking about goes into valve cover, I honestly have gave up on it, mine comes out once a week lol.

Really.. hahaha. Is there any effect with idling and the hose not seated in the grommet? When my wife got this car back from her dad after he passed away a few years ago I decided to fix it up. Whoever worked on the car for her dad over the years really butchered it up, there were many bolts and screws and pieces missing. Things were shaking around and not steady, error codes all over the place. Right how I am down to one error code about the rear channel motor pack does not move, and the rough idling.

I really want to get this car fixed up to the point where its really reliable and I can use it as my to and from work car. Its funny that whenever the guys at work talk to me about working on this car at times they laugh. They always say to just get a better car and fix that up instead, may be so but this is really fun to me and I can't believe that I was actually able to fix all those problems. So many things never worked and now they do.
JustinG is offline   Reply With Quote