View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 10:43 AM   #8
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post
Wish the project you did for me was this clean. But hey, I'm learning more about cars fixing mistakes/loose ends from the build. Also still running into random issues the swap due to incomplete work from the build almost a year ago.

It's clean for a few reasons.

1) Everything you can powdercoat on the engine is powdercoated.
2) All of the exhaust tubing for the turbo kit that you can see is ceramic coated, and all the intercooler plumbing is like a semi-polished aluminum.
3) In building the custom wiring harness for the 3900, since I had to build the harness anyways, I went ahead and did a wire-tuck on it at the same time, hiding as much of the harness as possible.

This combined with the fact that the car had a fresh custom paintjob is why the car looks so clean.

Now as far as your build, why is this the first I'm hearing about issues with your car? You have my phone number, and my e-mail address. If I don't hear anything from customers after they leave the shop, I assume everything is perfect. I'm going to give you a call after I make this post to get to the bottom of this.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote