View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #370
mfuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
SLP Lid, Cold Air Mod, 85mm MAF, SLP Bellows, Port and Polished Throttle body(finally did the exterior as well), EGR Mod, Corvette Fuel Rail Covers, 36Lb Injectors, Chevy Performance Wires, AC Delco Irridum Plugs, Polished Air Drier, Polished EBCM, 15 Coats Zaino, Removed all Rustproofing(nearly 200 hours there alone) and full tune.. Founders Weld-In Tubular Subframe Connectors, Founders Tubular Panhard Bar, Founders Tubular Rear Control Arms w/ Articulating 3-Way Poly Connections I did in the fall. Cam and Springs sitting on my kitchen floor until we get some nice weather! Ordering AI's P&P 241 heads hopefully in the next two weeks and then the 1 3/4" long tubes with ORY. Those will only take a couple of days to install, nothing to the work I've already done over the winter. Yea, pic doesn't show all of whats done, but I've put a lot of time into this in the last 4 months!

Very nice.....Founders is good stuff.
Why not 1-7/8" headers? It's fairly well documented that they make more power on even a bone-stock LS1. With heads and a cam, you'll want them.