View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 01:19 PM   #371
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
No brother, I don't make enough power to run 1 7/8" headers... snake oil bro...lol It comes down to velocity. If I was hitting 550WHP and up then yes I would, not with the HP I'll be putting down. Ill be making about 510CHP tops. I'd need to be making around 650 crank for those to work properly. Those would actually hurt me in the end IMO. I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to putting my build up against the same builds with the bigger headers and see just who has made the "smarter choice". I've done my homework and have a very serious builder that says I'm on the right track with what I've chosen to do. I think I am on my way to the highest HP GM Hot Cam LS1 going... that's the goal here. I'm out to prove that the LS Hot Cam from GM is a dam fine cam when the right support is given to it...
Gotta have goals right? And if you guys know my past, you can probably bank on it