View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #44
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere View Post
Here you are, kind sir.

In order:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
I think im just going to ground to the batt for testing purposes. Is that ok? And Ive double and triple checked my wiring, it's all good.
This circuit is between the relays for both low and highbeams if you pulled the relay to either one it will never work. Its hard trying to figure what you got going on without pics. This is based off of an unmodified lighting circuit so any changes that you have made prior to this mod will be hard to troubleshoot. This is a real easy mod however it becomes that much more difficult if you have already altered the wiring.
Some thing else- the whole thing merely taps in the light wires of the headlight there is no need to cut them at all.