View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #39
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
Bone stock Mike, was going to install your walbro 255 and didn't get to before it was sold. What I wanted to finish it was this:
C6 Card Style Maf in a 4" tube w/ paxon honeycomb(sitting on shelf in garage actually)
60lb Green Tops
Walbro 255
3400 Stall for a 4T45E

I wouldn't do a bigger MAF. When you buy it, you have to buy one bigger than what you need, and as it gets bigger, you trade resolution for more max airflow. If you get the mini-AFC we use, you can essentially adjust the max airflow number so that you can achieve the minimum amount of max airflow you need while maximizing the resolution.

I usually keep fuel pumps on the shelf, both Walbro and the Aeromotive Stealth pumps. There is a good chance your fuel restriction issue could also be the stock fuel pump.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote