View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:48 PM   #6
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
OK, so I contacted the manufacturer and this was their response:

Thank you for contacting Spectrum Brands GAC. If you could please send the product in to the address provided below, that way we can test the product to see if the GBM-4 is defective. Once we've received the product from you, and find that it is defective, we will then issue you out a replacement. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us at 1-(888)-318-5454. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm CST, Saturday 10am-4pm CST & Sunday 10am-3pm.

Spectrum Brands GAC Support
2901 W. Kingsley Rd.
Garland, TX 75041

Sincerely,
Spectrum Brands GAC Consumer Support
Home of A/C Pro, Armor All, STP, Son of a Gun, & Tuff Stuff!

What do you guys think? Seriously would you spend $6.45 to ship something to them to MAYBE get another one of questionable quality shipped back to you? It's not just me, reviews on Amazon suggest that this item is not built to last.

I can get a new one (different brand) for under $15 on eBay.

Last edited by zzyzzx : 08-02-2016 at 10:51 PM.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote