View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 12:05 AM   #28
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
If we registered your car that means it was physically present and I probably did some changes to the PCM which is well worth a measly $100 HPTuners charged fee for being able to access and change the values I could at the time. I've done the same for others who wanted a few things done without a problem.

What "issue" happened at ASS between me and you? Here's another thing I apparently forgot.

Add a comma after issue. We never had an issue at ass.

And no, the deal was i pay a little money and i get to use and modify my own PCM with your tuner, you never made adjustments for me. I got the tuner for maybe a week tops, then you wanted it back and i never got to borrow it again i think you even offered me a "buyout" price and i would text/message you every few weeks asking to ship the tuner and you would either ignore me or would give an excuse.

And just fyi, im not complaining anymore but you are asking questions so im just refreshing your memory.

Hopefully you dont think any less of me for "calling you out" its in the past, we are both adults and having a calm discussion about it. Im not sitting here calling you a bad person, or asking for more money. Ive sold my car so everything that i have done, and everything that went wrong is behind us, and doesnt matter.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 03-27-2017 at 12:09 AM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote