View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #7
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Well I took my passenger side headlight apart today thinking that the fogginess was inside because no matter what I did I couldn't get the outside clean. This did give me a chance to clean the bezels so it wasn't a wasted effort. Now this brings me to the product mentioned in this thread. I've had this stuff for a long time and have used it after a car wash and it has done the job, but today I used 2000 grit sand paper with soap water first and finished it off with 3 or 4 applications of Plastx and it looks very good. The pic above is a great representation of the results. This stuff is pretty damn good, but it can't do it by itself..you have to put the time and effort in in the beginning to get the finale results you want. I wish I had taken some before shots and after you guys would truly be amazed.

This product gets two thumbs up.