View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 05:40 PM   #1
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
Store/Site purchased: Walmart

Cost/Shipping: $37.99/pr (purchased 2 pairs, one pair 9006 low beams and one pair 9005 high beams)

Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: I hate walmart, but they are right there in the automotive section.

Initial product impressions, quality: The packaging doesn't look too spectacular, but the bulbs look pretty wicked. They have a purplish hue to them.

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: They had instructions, but I didn't read them. You just twist out your old headlights, disconnect them, and put then new ones in.

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: Probably one of the easiest mods you can do.

If not self installed, cost of installation: Freebie

Performance, appearance opinions: They look pretty darn good for halogen bulbs. In fact, they are the closest thing to HID lights I have seen without ballasts. Best thing is they won't melt your wires like all the other aftermarket bulbs. The light from these is very white with a hint of purpleish blue. Compared to my Mr. Jung HIDs, they are definately not as bright, but they are much better than stock.

Any other thoughts about the product: I Highly reccomend these bulbs.

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote