View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Umm no I'm using HPTuners. I wasn't even trying to launch (READ: Put pedal to floor from a stop, not a typical "hold RPM and let boost rise" type launch).

I'm not going to remove everything inside the car or unrealistically remove weight. It's a street car, not an empty shell like the Honda boys like to run. Trunk is empty.

If you looked at the datalog it would be pretty obvious why it's running what it's running. I'm running 23 degrees of advance on 93 octane and 17 psi.. it's holding the maximum knock retard of 6 degrees thoughout the run and I can feel the car struggling. Not sure if you know how seriously that affects performance.

I might go back again Sunday with 100 octane since it runs smooth and powerful with that, but after spending $40 today for one run, I'm not so sure. I'll have to make sure it's running good with no KR on the street before I go try it on the track.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote