View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #29
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
scot is right and so am i sorry but its true

even if you used a prep pen, you will have a build up and if you used rope/or window molding tape, you will still have an edge and or build up around the moldings, its a fact

when a customer doesnt want the moldings removed or a bumper removed, due to cost of labor, we do our job and then months down the road it is peeling and flaking so what happenes then they pay us to remove everything for a 2nd time and now it will cost them more money to do the job the correct way

why wasnt the car edged in first??? doors removed to paint insdie the doors and the jambs?? no tape lines right?? right
the rear bumper and rocker moldings are still on why werent those removed?? is it lack of money on your part?? these are things that make a quality body and paint job, sure you can make it look good, but your going to have problems down the road

it may be his lungs but it alos affects the liver/lungs/brain, the mucus part of the eye, this stuff goes through your hair on your body, its called paint sickness, vomiting/the runs/upset tummy, headaches/ dizzinies/ vertigo/ if you smell it out side the booth you sir get affected as well

like i asked what paint system did he use, and what and how did he prep the body work with, how did he shave the handles, iam curious to know,

so do not get roosterey with him or me becasue his dad was a body fender tech just like iam, i do it for a living i know what happens to cars that were preped incorrectly, him or me are not being roosters just trying to help you out

you want the ufc you can watch it on spike tv, or you can grapple with me if ya like, in the past i`ve tried to help ya out shipped off the kit in a timely manner talked with you online and if ya need more help will do so but ya need to relax and listen to the voice of experience dude ya really do
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote