View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:02 AM   #16
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMahanXcorEXx View Post
So maybe you don't feel comfortable going that fast, or maybe you feel like its dangerous to everyone else on the road, but I tell you from experience, 90% of street racing accidents occur because something like a minivan or something switches lanes in front of you randomly. Its not the racers (normally) who cause the accidents.

Ok, I'm going to actually make this post public. Normally, we will suspend a member and keep it private. But in this case, I think a public talking is necessary.

I hope that most of you can see the absolute irresponsibility that this poster shows. Street racing is dangerous not only to you, but to everybody else on the road. If you're driving 100+ mph, and the people around you are driving 55, they may not even see you coming up on them. And I'm willing to bet that it is you who are changing lanes every 2 seconds to avoid cars. If anybody does anything unexpected, you will not have time enough to react. And your collisions will be that much more serious because of the speed. You will lose control and hurt and/or kill innocent people.

I hope you heed this warning, though I doubt you will. Drive safely and obey the law. Drive fast at the track.

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote