View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #21
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Power Enrichment

In your scan, when you watch Commanded AFR, you will see, when you go wide open throttle, that your commanded fuel goes from 14.7afr to 12.9afr. Right where that drop happens is where PE Mode begins and continues through to the end of the MAF table. Tuning PE is not recommended without a wideband but I know that in a 3400 you will end up with a reported value of around 930 on the narrow band to get 12.9 to 13.0 afr. Need a wideband to do it right but as I said, in my experience you are a tad lean and need to add some fuel up top there.

Looking at your scan again here, make the adjustment 3% instead of 5%. I think 5% is going to overshoot the mark. Multiply from 7500hz to 10,500hz by 1.03 and get a scan after to shoot over to me. I'd like you to add 2% to your MAF table from 5000hz to 7400hz as well there bud. Its just a tad lean right before PE mode and this should fix that right up!

Last edited by MMGT1 : 11-15-2013 at 08:01 AM.
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote