View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #23
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlifter812 View Post
To Oldsnut: I appologize, I have not received an email from you. Would you mind re-sending it to: powerlifter812@hotmail.com? Thank you.

I cleaned up my emails yesterday because I rec/send so many for work, poor timing on my part. It was sent maybe 2 weeks ago basically saying that I don't want to step on anyones feet and cause them to lose money but this OSV kit thing has been going on way to long. I said that I highly recommend posting pictures of what progress you have made on the kit regardless of where it stood, just to show some progress on it. I also spoke to your new partner Marc on the phone last week and told him to forward the message to you. That was it basically.

It may have gone into your bulk email? I don't know.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Last edited by Oldsnut : 12-11-2007 at 10:25 PM.