View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #42
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
Chris, I'm a little upset with you. One thing to defend ricers, and one thing to attack your fellow Aleromodder.....but where the eff do you get off stereotyping Americans as ignorant, and if you're that ashamed of being American where you can't even capitalize the word, by all means, move to another country (you have the freedom to do that, remember?) where you can be proud to be one of whatever they are.

Yeah, we all know there are a few idiots out there, but to slap that label on as a generalization, you truly disappointed me for the first time. This place is getting rediculous.
My name's Chris too. Funny you thought he was steroptyping against his own country, LOL. I knew he was talking about the "american muscle/domestic" concept.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote