View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 12:12 PM   #13
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
I really REALLY wanted to do street wars, too, but I have to work every Saturday morning this month. I figured it would be an easy way for me to make some easy money while getting in some practice on the new LED lights prior to Points starting.

As for your typical Sunday, you can sign up to run in Street Eliminator on the main track or down on the 1/8th mile track for Trophy Stock. There's no open timeshots on Sundays unless you want to pay $100 for a 6-run Test-&-Tune card. In Street and TS you get 2 time shots in the morning and then you have eliminations later in the morning for TS or in the afternoon for Street.

On Sunday, April 25, Naich will be down there practicing with his cousin's car. It's also a Points day for me.

I might try to get down there for future Street Wars races. I also have to find time to get down there for practice before the 1st day of Points on the 14th. Maybe a Friday evening as I'm screwed over with the work situation for Saturdays and they don't begin the evening sessions on Saturdays until after the 14th. issed:
Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote