View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 09:40 PM   #1
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
New Again From Virginia

Long time absentee. Years ago I gave my 2004 3400 to my sister as the various mods were becoming problematic and life circumstances did not require her nearly as much. Plus, my sister was poor and didn't have a car so it worked out well for a Christmas present.

Long story short, she is getting a new car and the alero is still chugging along. She has been beating the living shit out of old Angel I on the hills of Pittsburgh, PA but onward she chugs. She offered to give the car back to me, but I am not entirely certain I want it back. But...the nostalgia is great with this car given it was the first one I ever purchased back when I was just in college.

If I take it back, I honestly want to put it all back to stock. The mods are what gave me the most trouble since I am medical, not mechanical, and reliant on the overall skill of whatever shop I went to. I am confident that it would still be running strong with me if I had not put a bunch of things on it did not need, but it was a fun phase it life all the same.

I have been running a custom built 2014 Mustang GT and just picked up a 2017 Fusion Platinum with the 2.0T engine. The community has been the best I will say. I joined a mustang and fusion forum and they really aren't that active-not nearly as much as this one. So for the folks new here, you're in a special place.

We will see if it is a 100% return