Thread: R.i.p. Woeler
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:50 PM   #63
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
That's BS, you were rear ended, somebody should pay. It's not like you cut the guy out and jammed on the brakes!

My accident wasbrushed under the carpet. The one on the Garden State Parkway on Thanksgiving night 2006. Guy loses control of his car and slams me and I spin 2.5 times going 60 MPH. This was with the Alero, car wasn't totalled but NJ jack off drivers started blowing the horns when I stopped spinning because I was blocking the road

Anyway the law in NJ states that is if are in an accident, you cannot hold the other person liable for the accident unless major injury occurs. In other words, I would have to been killed or near death to sue. My neck is still effed up from that accident and will be for life, but it's not enough

The guy that hit me did say he was "sorry"

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote