View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Tuning available in Southern Ontario

Wanted to let you guys know that I am now offering tuning for GM vehicles. Support is available for most GM vehicles from 97 to current models. Full support is available for the entire Alero/Grand Am production run. With seven years experience tuning and an avid club member myself, I know what you guys are looking for and need! So, if your looking to give your stock vehicle a little wake up, or need those mods you spent all that money on to function properly, get in touch and let me help you!
I offer a basic tuning session, which would take around 3 hours, and the advanced session including Wide Band tuning is a full day affair. Transmission tuning is second to none and I can accomidate any trans set-up or wheel size. I have been very busy the last couple of weeks, so if you are intrested then contact me and we will schedule a time that is good for you! So it is out there, Basic tuning sessions are $250 and the Advanced session is $325. Anyone that has tuning done here will always have the option of re-tunes for $50 a session. What this means, if you tune now and decide down the road to add to your build, tuning for those mods will only cost you $50 a session!
It has taken a long time and thousands of hours to get where I am comfortable to offer this to the GM community. With spring right around the corner let's get together and make your car right!