View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 04:05 PM   #212
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
I'm still planning on coming. Milzy finally got my car in the shop last week (at least that's what I heard from sleepy since Milzy seems to
Be avoiding my calls). I'm supposed to be able to get the car on the 18th, but I'll be working that day then driving from St. Louis back to Indy to meet sleepy, then from there to Milzy to get the car. I'll have insurance but not plates and that's a little sketchy. Also my tires are toast, brakes, wheel hubs, alignment, battery and fuel pump may or may not red replacement and who knows if the lights work? Not to mention I'll be in the initial break in period for my tranny, so this trip could be nothing but problems for me. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't roll in in my Impala instead.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote