View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #45
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Ok I figure I will bring back this thread since it is somewhat related and I don't feel like adding new threads...for a while now (since about mid-september) my car has been showing steady declines in fuel mileage, it has also been pulling higher rpm to hold speed than normal, though I can coax it to drop for a while and sometimes if I go straight to the highway after a particular bout of being racy (lots of hard quick acceleration with no speed maintenance) it will do it on it's own until the next time I shut it off. I have log files that I took using torque that I will add in, I highlighted in yellow going 80 down the interstate, in green an area during that time when I made it shift to the right rpm for a bit, and in red a quick 80-100 pull to show what it did under stress (I was very alone at the time) I hadn't realized until afterwords that it was set to record every second so it is a long file and that is part of why I picked it apart. The first highlighting is on line 456, I left it all there to see if there was anything else that might help outside of it, at the end of the log I was sitting idle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_n...it?usp=sharing
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote