View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #15
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DansGen1Alero View Post
well each state has different regs to follow and what is tested, in MD unlike PA there is no annual inspection, but we have a bi annual emmisions test and that is all that is tested and must be tested every 2 years, no way around that. (unless you know someone to sign off) but generally there is a diagnostic report as well, and for my prior years I just get a waiver being exempt, my lexus gets the printout since its not lower they take me over the dyno and then plug in the OBDII
Hold your horse's pardner...cause if MD means Maryland I've lived here for the last 4 years and prior to leaving for a year...4 years before that....I have never, ever...on any car I have had...had an emissions test every two years..either you are getting screwed or I'm screwed for not knowing...LOL