View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:29 PM   #24
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i bet so! ^ that sounds dangerous lol

Well, i got the car, and removed the charger tonight. I need to figure out how to change the oil. And im curious if i can port match the charger for a 65mm TB. I need to remove mine off my car and see how close it would be to the edges. But it would be nice... That TB was 300$ i would hate to have to downgrade to stock...

Aside from that, the charger is pretty dirty, still needs some cleaning. But seems like its still in good working condition, so thats a plus.

I also need to block off the EGR port on the s/c. Anything in particular i should look for B?

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote