View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 11:20 PM   #40
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
Could you take another pic of those parts side by side, end-on, not quite so close-up? I am having a tough time picturing how that happened....

You and me both. The first pic is just to show you the oil, its silver as all hell....

And the second pic of course the shaft, which snapped at the pulley....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
Gonna fix it or return it bud? With the engine mods, along with running over 10 psi, even 42's are gonna cut it close. I'd just go to the 60's and if possible, 14psi. Theoretically, 14.5psi will double the output of the engine. Should put you just over 500chp and make in the 440whp range being a manual. 54lb would be "ideal" IMO, but the 60's from Bosch are a dam good unit and can pick em up pretty cheap.

Im going to do my best to fix it, funny you say that. Milzy, and a few others say 42's are overkill and i should run 36's. Plus these chargers to my knowledge max at 10psi, and will burn up fast if i run it at that psi to my understanding, if i had an m90 like b888 then i would be all for it. But i keep getting mixed reviews. Some say go big injectors. Some say smaller.

Some say push 14 psi, others say at 10 psi, the charger is maxed at 6000rpm.... And even at that rate its generating more heat then it is power. But i dont know. Would be nice to go over 10 psi.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote